- Overview: Understanding the ADP Workforce Now (API) - Acumatica integration template
- Install the ADP Workforce Now (API) - Acumatica quickstart integration template
- Configure and run flows in the ADP Workforce Now (API) - Acumatica quickstart integration template
The ADP Workforce Now (API) - Acumatica quickstart template helps to integrate your ADP HR software with your Acumatica ERP account. This template contains a prebuilt flow that allows you to sync your employees between ADP Workforce Now and Acumatica. After installing and configuring the ADP Workforce Now - Acumatica template, you can enable the flow as needed for your business requirements.
- Sync ADP Workforce Now - Acumatica and get the employee information between applications to automate administrative HR processes and reduce errors.
- Comprehensive out-of-the-box flows: Optimize the HR process by syncing the ADP Workforce Now and Acumatica applications.
- Intuitive setup without coding: Experience faster time-to-value and higher efficiencies with our prebuilt, out-of-the-box integrations that require minimal IT support. Take control of your integrations with tools that let you configure and allow you to make mapping changes on the fly.
- Streamlined business operations: Scale up your operational efficiency by automating redundant and laborious manual tasks and processes.
- Customizable and expandable: Data integration flows can be customized and expanded with Celigo iPaaS, without requiring technical resources.
The Celigo quick start bundle contains a workflow that you can easily configure and deploy without coding or IT support. The following built-in flow syncs from the specified source data to the corresponding destination.
|ADP Workforce Now employees to Acumatica employees|
Most integrator.io error messages clearly explain the error and suggest troubleshooting methods. If you are unsure of what the error means, contact Celigo support.
For errors passed through from ADP Workforce Now or Acumatica, see the respective endpoint documentation.