- Overview: Understanding the Stripe – Slack integration template
- Install the Stripe – Slack quickstart integration template
- Configure and run flows in the Stripe – Slack quickstart integration template
The Stripe – Slack quickstart integration template automates communication of charges that occur in your Stripe account.
- Get data on all of the latest charges that have occurred for your account in Stripe in a batch.
- Import the charges to Slack and publish them to a channel as chat messages.
- Keep people in your organization informed of recent charges (orders) without requiring them to access your Stripe account.
- Obtain data on all charges, regardless of whether they occur through the Stripe UI or through separate integrations with the API.
Installing the template creates one flow.
|Stripe charges to Slack chats
Most integrator.io error messages clearly explain the error and suggest troubleshooting methods. If you are unsure of what the error means, contact Celigo support.
For errors passed through from Stripe or Slack, see the respective endpoint documentation.