The eBay - Acumatica quickstart integration template lets you integrate your eBay store with Acumatica to get real-time visibility into your sales orders. The eBay – Acumatica quickstart integration template comprises a set of pre-built integration flows. These flows help you sync orders between eBay and Acumatica.
- Overview: Understanding the eBay - Acumatica integration template
- Install the eBay - Acumatica quickstart integration template
- Configure and run flows in the eBay - Acumatica integration template
- Optimize the buying experience with timely sales order integrations.
- Take control of your integrations with tools that let you configure and allow you to make mapping changes on the fly.
- Efficiently scale operations by automating processes that rely on Acumatica and eBay platforms.
- Reduce maintenance time with a dashboard for sophisticated error handling and integration support provided by Celigo.
- Comprehensive out-of-the-box flows: Optimize the shopper buying experience with on-time fulfillment, real-time product availability, and order statuses.
- Intuitive setup without coding: Experience faster time-to-value and higher efficiencies with our pre-built, out-of-the-box integrations that require minimal IT support.
- Streamlined business operations: Scale up your operational efficiency by automating redundant and laborious manual tasks and processes.
- Top-tier support with low maintenance: Minimize ongoing costs through continuous upgrades, maintenance, and support extended by our integration champions at Celigo.
This Celigo quickstart bundle contains workflows that you can easily configure and deploy without coding or IT support. The following built-in flows sync from the specified source data to the corresponding destination.
|Flow||What's not supported?|
|eBay orders to Acumatica sales orders||Update sales orders|
Most integrator.io error messages will clearly explain the error and suggest troubleshooting methods. If you are unsure of what the error means, contact Celigo support.
See the respective endpoint documentation for errors passed through from eBay or Acumatica.