- Before you install
- Configure import data source
- Connect to Snowflake
- Get started with Data Warehouse Automation for Snowflake
Create your Celigo iPaaS account
Sign up for an integrator.io account with administrative access.
Create and register your connections
The Data Warehouse Automation for Snowflake allows you to export data from source applications that have registered connections. You will have an opportunity after installation to create your connections during the configuration process, but you can also create and register your connections before installation.
- Click the Marketplace menu in integrator.io.
- From the list of software publishers, select Snowflake.
- Find the Reverse ETL templates and select the one with your desired endpoint, Snowflake - HubSpot or NetSuite or Salesforce or Zendesk Reverse ETL and click Preview.
- Review the content and click Install now to begin.
- Read the disclaimer and click Proceed if you consent to its terms.
You must set up a connection to a configured import. According to the template you select, you will have to set up the Snowflake connection with the endpoint application. If you have already set up a connection to the import data source, select it from the list. Otherwise, click Set up a new connection and provide your account credentials.
After you select one template, click Configure to select the resources from within the destination application that you want to import data from Snowflake.
- Click Configure to establish the Snowflake connection.
- If you have already set up a connection to Snowflake, select it from the list. Otherwise, click Set up a new connection and provide your Snowflake account credentials.
- Click Save & close to test the connection and return to the installation.
Now that you’ve installed this business process automation in your integrator.io account, understand how to configure and run your flows:
- To familiarize yourself with the integration tile, refer to Understand how to use your integration tile.
- To know more about how to schedule or run a flow, refer to Schedule data flows.
- To know how to use the flow dashboard, refer to Understand your dashboards.
To understand the management, refer to Delete or restore a business process automation.