Convert a certificate in PFX format to PEM format for use with integrator.io.
- Open the text of the PFX certficate, and copy all data from
-----BEGIN PRIVATE KEY-----to
-----END PRIVATE KEY-----.
- Paste that text into a file, and change the filename extension to .key.
- Copy the rest of the certificate information, paste it into another text file, and change the filename extension to .pem.
- Use the .key file in the SSL client key field of the HTTP connection and the .pem file in the SSL certificate field.
- Enter the passphrase in the SSL passphrase field.