Microsoft Power Automate helps to automate the workflows between applications and services without a code.
Set up a connection
This video demonstrates creating a Microsoft Power Automate connection.
After you start the connection, configure it in the Create connection panel and complete all of the required * authentication settings:
|Name your connection *||Enter a clear and distinguishable name.
Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection. A unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting it from a list of the connections in your account.
Select the OAuth 2.0 client that stores the client ID and client secret provided to you by Adobe Sign.
To add an OAuth 2.0 client and configure your credentials, click the plus (+) button. Click the edit ( ) button to modify a selected OAuth 2.0 client. For more information, see Create an OAuth 2.0 iClient resource
Enter your Microsoft Power Automate Subdomain. For example, if you sign in at
How to retrieve subdomain
|Tenant ID *||
Enter your Microsoft Power Automate Tenant ID.How to retrieve tenant ID
Tip: This connector documentation describes only the settings shown for the Simple view. For the corresponding HTTP settings, see OAuth 2.0 auth universal connector documentation.
- Sign in to your Azure portal.
- Navigate to Authentication to find the Redirect URL.
- In the Redirect URI field, copy and paste the URI mentioned below depending on your instance:
- For NA: paste
- For EU: paste
- For NA: paste
- Navigate to Azure services > App registrations.
- Select the application you will be using for Microsoft Power Automate.
- Copy Application (client) ID.
- Navigate to Certificates & secrets.
- Click on New client secret.
- Give a secret description and expiry duration and click Add.
- Copy Client secret.
Note: Your client secret will be visible under the Value section.
- Sign into your Microsoft Power Automate account.
- Navigate to Settings > Admin center.
- Choose the environment you use to build your flows.
- Copy subdomain. Here, if you sign in at
orgbe1234.crm.dynamics.com, your subdomain is