An upcoming release will impact your integrations on May 17, 2022 if you have registered as a Developer on Amazon Seller Central portal and are using your own Amazon MWS Developer Keys to authenticate your Amazon Seller Central connection in integrator.io.
This release complies with Amazon security recommendations by removing the iClient field from Amazon Seller Central connector using the Marketplace Web Service API (MWS). Going forward your connections must use Celigo developer keys to connect to Amazon Seller Central.
Take the following steps to ensure minimal disruption to your existing Amazon MWS integrations:
- Log into your Amazon MWS account and enable Developer Access for Celigo in Amazon Seller Central Registration.
- Open your Amazon Seller Central connection in integrator.io.
- In the Application details section, remove any iClient field values (if present) by making the field empty.
- Test and save the Amazon Seller Central connection.
- Repeat these steps for all Amazon Seller Central connections.
Following the May 17, 2022 release, Celigo will also automatically update the Connection as well as any flows that use Amazon's Orders & Reports API with Amazon's newer SP API endpoints over the next few months. No further actions are required for customers, and we do not expect any disruption to your integration flows.