Orderful is changing the Get Transaction by ID endpoint response format from May 03, 2022. This new response format impacts the Orderful purchase orders (850) to NetSuite sales orders and Orderful purchase order change requests (860) to NetSuite sales orders flows in the Orderful – NetSuite quickstart integration template. This article explains the steps to migrate the old response format to the new format.
Note: It's important to review your existing flows and change the existing endpoint response format to the new format.
- Comparison of response formats
- Convert the existing flow configuration
The old and the new response format of the Get Transaction by ID endpoint are different, as shown below:
In the above image, in the old response format, the
deliveryStatus field was in the
state parameter, whereas in the new response format, it is separated from the
Along with the change in the template fields, some existing fields are also getting changed which are highlighted (gray) and identified in the above image.
Make sure to perform the above mandatory changes to convert the existing flow configuration from the old response format to the new one as described below, to avoid flow errors due to an invalid filter and hook.
Note: These changes are applicable only for the flows that are configured with the Orderful v3 version connector.
Find and update the Get Transaction by ID endpoint in existing flows
To find and update the Get Transaction by ID endpoint in the existing flows, follow the below instruction:
- Navigate to the flows and click Built-in lookup (Get Orderful transaction by transaction ID). The API Version, API Name, and Operation should be v3, Transaction, and Get Transaction by ID respectively.
- In the Preview data, click Preview.
- As shown below, you can see and identify the existing response data format in the Parsed output. This response format will get updated once the Orderful change the format. If the new response format is updated, proceed with the next steps.
- Click Output filter () and from the Rules drop-down list, select
record.deliveryStatusby replacing the existing
record.state.deliveryStatusand click Save.
- Click Define hook () and in Script editor, replace the
d9.deliveryStatusand click Save.