If your business is managed across multiple locations, you can manage these locations in the Square - NetSuite integration app. When a new location is added to Square, you can refresh and select the location from the Select active Square location setting. Once the locations are updated, configure a 1:1 mapping between the Square and NetSuite locations in the Square Orders to NetSuite Cash Sale flow. This mapping ensures that the inventory details/numbers get assigned appropriately between Square and NetSuite locations.
Note: The integration app displays only the locations that are with active status in your Square account..
Select a Square location in the integration app
- In the Square – NetSuite integration app, go to Settings > General.
- From the Select active Square location list, select the new location(s) you want to add.
Note: The integration app displays any new location added to Square, only when you refresh the setting manually.
- Click Done.
- Click Save.
Configure location mapping
- Go to Flows > Order.
- Next to the Square Order to NetSuite Cash Sale flow, click Edit Mappings.
- Look for location_id <--> Location InternalId (Export side field) field mapping and click the Settings () button.
- In the Export field value column, enter the new location name added in Square.
- In the Import field value column, select the NetSuite location you want to map. Similarly, add an entry for each new location as shown in the following image.
- For more information on mappings, see Map source record fields to destination.
- For information on creating locations in NetSuite, see Creating Locations.
Note: Refresh the Import field value to see all the new locations.
- Click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.