If you're a user who has to sign into an account with SSO, you must set Use this Account for SSO in the Security tab of your profile settings before or when you access the account the first time. If you're a first-time Celigo platform user, then this field is automatically set for you.
Important: Only when you set Use this account for SSO, your account is linked to SSO, and the credentials of the account are matched with the SSO provider account at sign-in. Read Scenarios to consider when signing in with SSO.
- Scenarios to consider when signing in with SSO
- Select the account to use for SSO
- Sign into your account with SSO
- SSO issue & workaround
- A new account user signing in with SSO (first-time platform access): If you're accessing the Celigo platform for the first time, Use this account for SSO is automatically set for you in the Security tab on the Profile page. There is no action required from you.
- A new account user signing in with SSO: If you're a new user, but one who's already signed up to the Celigo platform, let's say as a free trial user, and you've now been invited to a licensed account, then click the invitation link to the account and sign in the first time using your email ID and password. Then set Use this account for SSO before your first sign-out.
- An existing account user signing in with SSO: If you're an existing user, then set Use this account for SSO before your admin enables Require SSO for you to sign in using SSO the next time.
The account you want to use for SSO is also referred to as the primary SSO account. The account credentials are linked to your SSO credentials for secure access.
To select your primary SSO account:
- Sign in using your username and password.
- Click the avatar icon in the upper right corner of integrator.io, then click Security.
- The Security tab opens.
- In the My user section, select Use this account for SSO and click Save.
This account will be linked to the SSO provider when you sign in. If for any reason you are no longer a user in this account, the Save button is again enabled and you can select another account.
You can sign into your account using either of the following ways:
- Use your SSO provider app to access integrator.io.
Example: The log-in/sign-in can be initiated from the Okta Dashboard through the Celigo platform (integrator.io) app shortcut.
- Access the application login URL in your browser:
Note: If you are a new user accessing integrator.io for the first time, you must have access to your SSO provider before you sign up.
If you had missed setting Use this account for SSO, you will run into issues.
Here's the workaround:
- Request your account owner/administrator to disable Require SSO for you.
- Sign in to the account using your email ID and password.
- Set Use this account for SSO in the Security tab of your profile. Inform your admin.
- Request your admin to enable Require SSO.
- Sign in to the account.