When you run the Walmart order to NetSuite order Add (on-demand sync) flow, WFS orders will be synced with NetSuite if you have added them in the On-demand order sync setting. If you want to ignore the WFS orders and sync only merchant orders, you need to add an input filter to the walmart-order-import-adaptor in the Walmart order to NetSuite order Add (on-demand sync) flow.
Add input filter
- Access the Walmart order to NetSuite order Add (on-demand sync) flow.
- In the walmart-order-import-adaptor, click the Define options icon.
- The Input filter button will appear to the left of the walmart-order-import-adaptor.
- Click the Input filter button to access the Define input filter dialog box.
- In the Rules section of the Define input filter dialog box, select the record.shipNode.type option from the options available in the drop-down list.
If this option is not available for selection, add the shipNode field under the record field in the Input JSON:
- Select the not equals option in the drop-down list that appears after the record type is selected.
- Enter the value as WFSFulfilled in the text box that appears after the record type is selected.
The input filter will be displayed as shown in the following image:
- Click Save & close to confirm the changes made and return to the flow.