- Create your integrator.io account
- Activate your account
- Update your account profile
- Account access: background and best practices
- Navigate to integrator.io.
- Click Sign-in from the celigo.com menu.
- At the bottom of the resulting sign-in form, click Sign up.
- Enter the following information:
- Name (required): Account holder’s full name.
- Business email (required): A valid email address, such as firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Company (required): The name of your company or organization.
- Phone (optional): Phone number, preferably with country code and area code.
- Click Sign up.
Check your inbox at the address entered. The Celigo confirmation email contains a unique URL that you can visit to create and confirm your password.
New account passwords must meet all of the following conditions:
- Be at least 10 characters long
- Contain at least one capital and one lowercase letter
- Contain at least one number
Then, when changing a password, make it unique. It will fail to validate if it is the same as any of your 20 previous passwords.
Sign in to your new account, and get started with integrator.io! Note that we have the following access policies to keep your account secure.
- Sign-in attempts: If you make 10 unsuccessful attempts to sign in with the same email ID, you are locked out for a temporary period, for instance, about 7 minutes. Sign in using the correct account credentials, or reset your password using the Forgot password? option.
- User sessions or sign-ins from another device or browser: If your session is inactive for more than one hour or you sign in from another device or browser, you are automatically signed out and your session is ended. Sign in to resume working, but any current session in another browser or device is ended.
Note: When you change the email address, a confirmation email is sent to the updated email address.
Your account information is stored in your profile. Click the avatar icon in the upper right corner of integrator.io, and from the ACCOUNT menu click Profile.
The licenses for an integrator.io account are registered to a single owner. Licenses cannot be transferred from one integrator.io account to another.
It is possible to transfer ownership of an account, as long as the new owner’s email address is not already associated with any other account.
Additional users may share access to an account, if the owner grants permission.
You can change the account email address later, but it may be in your company’s interest to use an initial address that will be maintained regardless of personnel changes, such as email@example.com.