- Create your integrator.io account
- Activate your account
- Update your account profile
- Account access: background and best practices
Create your integrator.io account
- Navigate to integrator.io.
- Click Sign-in from the celigo.com menu.
- At the bottom of the resulting sign-in form, click Sign up.
- Enter the following information:
- Name (required): Account holder’s full name.
- Business email (required): A valid email address, such as email@example.com.
- Company (optional): The name of your company or organization.
- Role (optional): Your job title or role.
- Phone (optional): Phone number, preferably with country code and area code.
- Click Sign up.
Activate your account
Check your inbox at the address entered. The Celigo confirmation email contains a unique URL that you can visit to create and confirm your password.
New account passwords have must meet all of the following conditions:
- Be at least 10 characters long
- Contain at least one capital letter
- Contain at least one number
Then, when changing a password, make it unique. It will fail to validate if it is the same as any of your 20 previous passwords.
Sign in to your new account, and get started with integrator.io!
Note: When you change the email address, a confirmation email is sent on the updated email address.
Update your account profile
Your account information is stored in your profile, available from the avatar icon in the upper right corner of any integrator.io page.
In your profile, you can modify your account information, link sign-in with a Google account, and update the account’s email address.
Account access: background and best practices
The licenses for an integrator.io account are registered to a single owner. Licenses cannot be transferred from one integrator.io account to another.
It is possible to transfer ownership of an account, as long as the new owner’s email address is not already associated with any other account.
Additional users may share access to an account, if the owner grants permission.
You can change the account email address later, but it may be in your company’s interest to use an initial address that will be maintained regardless of personnel changes, such as firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please sign in to leave a comment.