You must use a valid email address to create an account to access integrator.io.
Note: Licenses cannot be transferred from one integrator.io account to another. However, the associated email address may be changed to an email account that is not currently registered to an existing integrator.io account.
- Choose an email address to create an account
- Create your account
- Update email address
You can use a personal email address or a shared email address to set up an account:
- Individual email address: A valid individual's email address, such as Jane.Doe@acme.com. If Jane Doe leaves the company and the license is provisioned to her account, her integrator.io account must remain active to maintain the integration, but the associated email address can be changed.
- License email address: A valid email address created using your company domain, Admin@acme.com. This email address may be used to create an integrator.io account, so that the license is provisioned and maintained through a single account. This account is not impacted by change in personnel.
Note: Integrations and connectors may be shared with other integrator.io accounts by the licensed integrator.io account.
You can sign up or register yourself with integrator.io using Google credentials or any valid email ID.
To sign up with integrator.io using Google credentials:
- Navigate to https://integrator.io, and click SIGN-IN.
- Click SIGN IN WITH GOOGLE to create your integrator.io account.
To sign up with integrator.io using any valid email address:
- Navigate to https://integrator.io/signup?.
- Enter the following information:
- Name: Enter your name.
- Business Email: Enter your email address.
- Company: Enter the name of your company or organization.
- Role: Enter your job title or role at your organization.
- Phone: Enter your phone number.
- Click the avatar icon in the upper right corner and click My Profile.
- On the My Profile page, click the Change link that beside the Email field.
- Enter a new email address, re-enter your password, and click Change Email.
Note: When you change the email address, a confirmation email is sent on the updated email address.