- What’s new
- What’s enhanced
Box is a cloud content management and file sharing service with an API platform that enables team collaboration.
Establish this connection to integrate with Box in your flows, including…
- In an export or lookup, you can download one or more (BLOB) files or parse the records stored in JSON, CSV, and other formats
- In an import, you can transfer one or more files to a location in your Box directory or a backup path
Demandbase Ads offers an end-to-end accounts-based management (ABM) solution that can help you properly engage with leads. Its products provide business-to-business companies with sales and marketing support to help discover, manage, and measure target audiences.
Establish this connection to integrate with Demandbase Ads in your flows, such as…
- Finding a company by domain, IP address, location, size, and more
Dropbox is a cloud content management and file sharing service. The Dropbox platform enables easy team collaboration.
Establish this connection to integrate with Dropbox in your flows, including…
- Downloading files, to pass into your flow or parse as records
- Uploading files
Establish this connection to integrate with Instagram Ads in your flows, including…
- Creating a shadow account for Instagram using a facebook account
- Getting ads previews and insights and converting posts to ads
- Moderating posts – access Instagram Stream ads, add new comments, check the comments by viewers, and delete comments
A new auth type, OAuth 1.0, is available for the universal HTTP connector. The OAuth 1.0 standard offers a generic methodology for API authentication, accepting tokens generated by the service provider instead of a user's credentials to allow requests to protected resources. Establish this connection to integrate with an application that requires OAuth 1.0, only if you already have an access token and all you need to do is sign the request.
Instead of the JWT authentication type for the familiar prebuilt Zoom connector, you can now select the OAuth 2.0 type.
Establish this connection to integrate with Zoom in your flows, including…
- Schedule Zoom meetings for employee interviews and onboarding from HRIS systems such as Saba
- Schedule Zoom meetings for prospects from a CRM system such as Salesforce
- Get Zoom meeting recordings or registration details and import into a data warehouse or other application
- Since the JWT auth type is scheduled for deprecation in June 2023, you can be assured that your integrations will be forward compatible with OAuth 2.0 connections
We’ve added API resources and/or version updates to all of the following prebuilt connectors:
We’ve quietly been releasing HTTP-based connectors in an enhanced interface to simplify the connector-building experience. Its Simple view is designed to fill in the application-aware settings and let you provide just the minimum info needed to set up the connection for your flows:
When you switch to the HTTP view, the Create or Edit connection panel then preserves the application connection’s settings with the context of the complete universal HTTP connection, giving you full access to its options, according to the auth type you need.
This release includes enhanced connectors for the applications listed below. The migration is automatic; you don’t have to make any changes to use your existing connections.
We’ve enhanced imports to support composite operations for simplified connectors:
- Select the API resource for which you want to create a composite operation.
- Select the option Composite: Create new records & Update existing records from the API endpoint list, and save the import.
That’s it; the Celigo platform will automatically select the create-and-update endpoints for that resource. If you have additional create-and-update endpoints, you can define each operation as you proceed.