- What’s new
- What’s enhanced
Afterpay is a financial technology company that offers buy now and pay later services to online shoppers.
Establish this connection to integrate with Afterpay in your flows, including:
- Get payment and/or transaction details from Afterpay to ERPs to validate and close the transactions
- Create refunds, and capture payments from eCommerce and/or webstore applications to Afterpay
Amazon Vendor Central is the web interface used by manufacturers and distributors to sell their products in bulk to Amazon.
Establish this connection to integrate with Amazon Vendor Central in your flows, including:
- Sync orders from Amazon Vendor Central to ERPs
- Sync Invoice from ERPs to Amazon Vendor Central
- Sync transaction status from Amazon Vendor Central to ERPs
- Sync shipping confirmation and status from ERPs to Amazon Vendor Central and vice versa
Datadog is a monitoring and analytics tool for information technology and DevOps teams that can be used to determine performance metrics and event monitoring for infrastructure and cloud services.
Establish this connection to integrate with Datadog in your flows, including:
- Sending a message to Slack channel when an event/incident is detected
- Opening a new incident in ServiceNow when a problem needs the IT service management team's attention to take required actions immediately
- Scheduling any application downtime by posting to Datadog
Etsy is a global online marketplace, where people come together to make, sell, buy, and collect unique items.
Establish this connection to integrate with Etsy in your flows, such as:
- Create or update products in Etsy
- Update inventory in Etsy
- Get customers in Etsy
- Update tracking information in Etsy
- Get orders from Etsy
LinkedIn Ads is a paid marketing tool that offers access to LinkedIn social networks through various sponsored posts, campaigns, and other methods.
Establish this connection to integrate with LinkedIn Ads in your flows, including:
- Syncing campaign details to marketing tools
- Syncing lead information to CRM
A JDBC connection to NetSuite allows you to access NetSuite’s SuiteAnalytics.
Establish this connection to integrate with Netsuite JDBC in your flows, including:
- Connecting to NetSuite using SuiteAnalytics Connect JDBC to build data ingestion
- Building an export to pull the required data from NetSuite and push that data to the data warehouse
Sage Intacct is a cloud financial software that helps to meet the accounting demand from small organizations to public companies.
Establish this connection to integrate with Sage Intacct in your flows, such as:
- Add or update eCommerce customer to ERP customer
- Add ERP sales order to eCommerce order
- ERP inventory to eCommerce inventory
- ERP sales invoice to eCommerce billing
- Add or update ERP item to eCommerce product
ZoomInfo software provides access to information databases about businesses and professionals. It helps sales and marketing professionals to generate leads and job seekers to research companies and find contact information for potential employers.
Establish this connection to integrate with ZoomInfo in your flows, including…
- Enrich companies or contacts in your CRM. For example, enter the email ID for a new contact in HubSpot and enrich the data from ZoomInfo to populate all the other details of that contact
- Enrich contacts (candidate info) in your HR platform by syncing data from ZoomInfo to optimize talent sourcing
This release includes enhanced connectors for the applications listed below. The migration is automatic; you don’t have to make any changes to use your existing connections.
- Breezy HR
- Bundle B2B
The 3PL GUID field is now made optional to make connection configuration easy for users who don’t have GUID.
The Realm field is now introduced in the OAuth 1.0 HTTP connection form. This field is optional and you can add the Realm value if required, while configuring the OAuth 1.0 HTTP connection.
We’ve made the following simplifications:
- In the SAP Business ByDesign connection form, the suffix has been removed from the Tenant hostname field.
- In the SAP S/4HANA Cloud connection form, the suffix has been removed from the Host field.
We’ve added API resources and/or version updates to the following prebuilt connector:
- Slack - added API endpoints