- What’s new
- What’s enhanced
- Connectors simplified
- Partner revisions to Amazon OAuth2.0 connectors
- Deprecated JWT authentication type in the Zoom connection
- Functional improvements in the ADP Workforce Now connector
- Added new web service in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central connection
- Initiate Shopify OAuth 2.0 connection in the Shopify app store
- Updated endpoints
Azure Form Recognizer is a cloud-based artificial intelligence (AI) service provider designed to extract valuable information from structured and unstructured documents, such as forms, invoices, receipts, and other business documents.
Establish an Azure Form Recognizer connection in your flows to integrate with:
- Accounting software such as QuickBooks, Xero, or SAP to automate invoice processing – Extract data from invoices such as vendor name, invoice date, and total amount, and populate the fields in the accounting software
- Identity verification software such as Onfido or Jumio to automate ID verification processing – Extract data from ID documents such as name, date of birth, and address, and compare it with the information provided by the user
- Survey software such as SurveyMonkey or Qualtrics to automate survey analysis – Extract data from survey responses such as respondent name, response date, and survey answers, and populate the fields in the survey software
Confluent Kafka is a real-time data streaming technology capable of handling trillions of events per day.
Establish a Confluent Kafka connection in your flows to:
- Send an email when there is a new message in the Confluent Cloud topic
- Send closed won opportunities in Salesforce to the Confluent Cloud topic
- Build a Kafka consumer that sends requests to the webhooks and the webhook triggers the flow to PostgreSQL
Cvent is a leading meetings, events, and hospitality technology platform that manages conferences, festivals, trade shows, and meetings of professional organizations.
Establish a Cvent connection in your flows to:
- Send event data and attendee information from Cvent to CRM apps such as Salesforce to automate post-event follow-up tasks
- Import attendee feedback from survey and feedback tools such as SurveyMonkey
- Send emails to onboarded participants via integrating Gmail with Cvent
Lever is recruiting software that helps talent teams scale recruitment efforts and hire people faster.
Establish a Lever connection in your flows to:
- Schedule candidate interview calls directly using Google Calendar and Lever
- Create a job requisition and post the requisition on multiple job portals
- Allow feedback to sync from interview portals to Lever or vice versa
MariaDB is an open source relational database. It can be used for high-availability transaction data, and analytics, as an embedded server, and a wide range of tooling and applications support MariaDB Server.
Establish a MariaDB connection to export and import data for analytics or database management, among other uses.
Meta is a photo and video-sharing social networking service. It supports multiple advertising types across Facebook, Instagram, Audience Network, and Messenger.
Establish a Meta connection in your flows to:
- Add email to audience groups in Facebook Ads
- Get a notification through Slack or Teams when the ad budget reaches the limit
- Get campaign insights by campaign ID
Nimble is social CRM software that helps businesses manage their customer interactions; track leads and deals; and improve their relationships with customers.
Establish a Nimble connection in your flows to integrate with:
- Email marketing tools like Mailchimp, ActiveCampaign, or Constant Contact to create targeted email campaigns based on your CRM data
- Social media platforms like Twitter, and LinkedIn to help manage social media presence and engage with customers on these platforms
- Marketing automation tools like HubSpot or Marketo to automate marketing workflows and track customer engagement across multiple channels
Pinecone is a vector database that makes it easy to build high-performance vector search applications.
Establish a Pinecone connection to export and import data to automate your workflow, among other uses.
Salsify is a comprehensive solution provider that allows customers to take control of their digital shelves.
Establish a Salsify connection in your flows to:
- Expedite data onboarding in Salsify by integrating with upstream systems. Provide the necessary product information to business users quickly via sustainable and scalable integrations.
- Create a system of record for product information. Integrate upstream systems’ data into Salsify, allowing internal resources to access and enrich product content as needed.
- Simplify and consolidate consumer-facing images, videos, and PDFs in Salsify. Integrate your creative DAM with Salsify to provide all of your most up-to-date digital assets.
Trello is a project management application that allows individuals and teams to organize and track their work using visual boards, lists, and cards.
Establish a Trello connection in your flows to:
- Keep track of deadlines, events, and meetings by integrating with calendar apps like Google Calendar and Outlook
- Integrate with ERP tools e.g. to update NetSuite sales orders or invoices from Trello cards
- Integrate with CRM tools like Salesforce, HubSpot, or Pipedrive to manage sales leads and customer relationships
This release includes enhanced connectors for the applications listed below. The migration is automatic; you don’t have to make any changes to use your existing connections.
- Dun & Bradstreet
- Kantata (Formerly Mavenlink)
- LinkedIn Ads
- Pitney Bowes
Partners who run OAuth 2.0 flows on behalf of customers can limit security risks by building a custom app with a third-party service provider that allows their customers to authenticate OAuth 2.0 tokens without revealing their credentials to the partner.
Partners who run Amazon flows on behalf of customers can limit security risks by building a custom app with a third party service provider that allows their customers to authenticate OAuth 2.0 tokens without revealing their credentials to the partner while remaining in compliance with Amazon’s recommended architecture requirements.
The JWT authentication type is now deprecated in the prebuilt Zoom connector. For detailed information, see Migrate your Zoom connection authentication type from JWT to OAuth 2.0.
The SSL passphrase field is now optional to make connection configuration easier.
In the Web services field, the S2S option is introduced in the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central connection form. When you select the S2S web service type, the form settings become specific to the selected web service type.
The OAuth 2.0 authentication type for Shopify connection requires configuring the connection from the Shopify app store. For detailed information, see Set up an OAuth 2.0 connection to Shopify from the Shopify app store.
We’ve added API resources and/or version updates to the following prebuilt connector:
- BigCommerce: added more Catalog: Product Metafields endpoints
- DotDigital: added more Contact endpoint.
- Drift: added more User and Accounts endpoints
- Litmos: added more Users and Instructor lead training endpoints
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM: added API endpoints
- Okta: added Apps API endpoints
- Quickbase: added more Fields and Reports endpoints
- ReCharge: added API endpoints
- Shopify: added more Shipping and fulfillment: FulfillmentOrder endpoints