Data Flows: Square Order to NetSuite Cash Sale
Error Message: 'Failed to add Square Order# ********. Failed to create, update/transform record because You have entered an Invalid Field Value NaN/NaN/Nan for the following field: trandate'
Error code: invalid_fld_value
Reason: This error usually occurs when the flow is unable to parse the date format from the order JSON.
Resolution: In the Post Cash Sale to NetSuite import mappings, update the date format and timezone as explained below.
To update the date format:
- Go to integrator.io and navigate to the Square - NetSuite integration app tile.
- Go to Flows > Order.
- Next to the Square Order to NetSuite Cash Sale, click Edit Mappings to edit the field mappings. The Post Cash Sale to NetSuite import mappings appear.
- In the Mappings rules page, map the 'closed_at' field in the left column fields (Square fields) to the 'date' field in the right column (NetSuite fields).
- Click Edit (Gear icon) to view the Settings page.
- In the Date format dropdown list, select YYYY-MM-DDTHH:mm:ssZ.
- In the Time zone dropdown list, select the format of your choice.
- Click Save & close.
- Now go to the integrator dashboard and view the error dialog.
- Click Retry to re-run the flow successfully.