The Celigo platform provides error count links in several places in your account. They help to:
- Monitor the health of your flows
- Notice when something is not working right in your flows
- Drill down and fix errors
Here are paths that you could consider to drill down via links and view errors in any step of your integration flow.
Paths to view and fix errors
- Monitor error counts in all integrations – home page
- Monitor error counts in an integration – integration page
- Monitor flows and error counts/errors – account & integration dashboard
- View error counts/errors from email notifications
You can get a quick view of the status and error counts in all integrations and drill down from the Home page to view and fix errors in any selected integration flow step.
Tip: When all errors are in a single flow step, click the error count and view the Errors list directly from the Home or Flow builder page.
Home page – Drill down
From the Celigo platform home page, if you want to view integrations in your account and the number of errors in each integration quickly, you can use the List view that lists integrations in rows. This view provides the error count and integration details at a glance. You can get a big-picture of integration errors at any time and drill down to where the errors occur in a flow/flow step. You can then troubleshoot your errors systematically at the flow step level.
Tip: In the List view, you can sort your integrations based on the Status and view the error count in ascending or descending order. In this view, you can pin any integration; the pinned integration is shown at the top with a gray pin icon.
From the Celigo platform home page, you can click the error count or an integration name, and it will open the selected Integration page (default Flows tab) with all flows and the errors in each flow. You can drill down in each flow and view errors at the flow step level using either:
- The flow Name link
- The error count/errors link
Links to drill down
- You can view and fix errors using Retry/Resolve options only at the flow step level.
- When you have to move between pages to investigate errors, then breadcrumbs (the navigation path at the top of the screen) can be useful. You can use it to understand the hierarchy and easily move between pages in an integration. The breadcrumbs/path shows the path to an Integration: eBikes Shopify-NetSuite integration.
Drilling down to flow step errors using the flow name link gives you the flexibility to visually view flow steps and related errors, as well as flow details (such as run console, run history, connections, audit log, and flow settings). Then you’re a click away from the error details.
- Click the flow name to open it in Flow builder.
- Click the error count in a flow step to jump to the Errors page/list. (You can also click the errors link from the Run console or the Run history to jump to the Errors page/list.)
Tip: If you want to switch between Flow builder and the Errors page to investigate any errors, click the Name link. For instance, this shortcut is useful if you’ve run into any new open errors and want to gather more information.
Drilling down to flow step errors using the error count/errors link takes you quickly to the flow page with the list of flow steps (step list) and then to the error details.
- Click the error count/errors link in the flow. It opens the Flow page.
- Click the error count in a flow step to jump to the Errors page/list.
Tip: If the details on the Errors page suffice for quick troubleshooting, click the error count/errors link. For instance, this shortcut is useful if you've run into a similar error before or if you think the error details will be good-enough guidance.
You can also get a quick view of error counts/errors in the dashboard and drill down to the flow step Errors page.
Dashboards – Drill down
To view the dashboard that shows error counts and other details:
- For all integrations in an account – Click Dashboard in the left navigation menu.
- For all flows in an integration – Click the Dashboard tab within an Integration page.
If you've set notifications for flow errors, then you can proactively respond to errors soon after you're notified about them. The example below shows resolved errors. You can click a message link provided to jump to the Errors page or click the flow step to jump to the Flow builder.
Email notification with links to errors