Cloning allows you to keep the original export unchanged while modifying a duplicate version of it. Note that lookups and listeners are also listed under Exports.
Cloning exports is based on permissions that a user has in an account.
- If you are the Owner or have Admin or Manage all permissions, you can clone exports.
- If you have Custom or Monitor all permissions, you cannot clone exports.
To clone an export,
- Click Resource > Exports.
- In the Exports page, select any export, then click the Actions menu and Clone export.
- In the Clone export page, after reviewing the details, click Clone export.
- In the Setup page that opens, configure the connection and any other details as required based on the endpoint you're connecting to. See the Connectors section to configure your connection.
After this, you can see the cloned export added to the list. In this way, you or anyone in your account with the required permissions can clone an export.