Linking Items in Magento 2
If the goal is to link items b/w NetSuite & Magento 2 without the item export flow, refer to this section.
The steps to creating items in the starter (previously "standard") edition would be as follows:
- Create the item in NetSuite and assign it an SKU #.
- Create the item in Magento 2 (using either of the two methods below, depending on the volume of items being created).
- If you typically create a large number of items at a time, a CSV export can be run from NetSuite and then imported to Magento 2. Using this process you could also map additional fields such as description, price, etc. to save time.
- If you create new items infrequently (say less than 20 new items per day) then instead of using CSV to import the new items from NetSuite to Magento 2 you would simply create the same item in Magento 2 and assign the same SKU as NetSuite and then populate all of the required fields (description, price, etc.)
- Once the items are loaded in both NetSuite and Magento 2 with matching SKU #'s, there is a one-step process that you run to permanently link the two so that the Inventory flow can accurately maintain stock counts. It's simply a button in the integrator settings that need to be clicked that starts the flow running.
integrator.io settings for Magento Product Id to NetSuite Item Mass Update. Click the ‘Play’ button to run the flow and check the job status in the dashboard.
Please sign in to leave a comment.