The Billing Sync data flow exports invoices/cash sales from NetSuite to Magento. The data flow exports fully/partially billed orders in NetSuite as invoices in Magento every 15 mins.
If orders are to be captured in Magento after fulfillment in NetSuite, the connector triggers the payment capture and marks the order as 'Paid' in Magento 2. You can customize the prebuilt data flows using the ‘Advanced Settings’ section.
NetSuite Billing to Magento Invoice Add
The data flow "NetSuite Billing to Magento Invoice Add" creates and captures (if required) invoices in Magento 2 once a corresponding cash sale or invoice is created in NetSuite. A dropdown setting "Credit Card payments are captured in" is provided with this data flow allowing you to define the trigger for payment capture. This data flow is available only in the standard (previously "premium") edition of the connector.
Case 1: Authorization in Magento 2 and Capture in Magento 2 after fulfillment in NetSuite*
Orders are authorized as they are placed in Magento 2. At this point, connector imports the order into NetSuite. Then it is fulfilled in NetSuite. Post fulfillment, Seller creates a billing record in NetSuite that triggers the payment capture in Magento 2 & marks the order as Paid in Magento 2. The flow covers all the Magento 2 Payment Methods like Credit Card, PayPal, COD
Case 2: Authorization in Magento 2 and Capture in NetSuite
Orders are authorized as they are placed in Magento 2. At this point, connector imports the order into NetSuite. Then it is fulfilled in NetSuite. Post fulfillment, Seller captures the payment in NetSuite only using Authorization Code/Transaction Id imported from Magento 2 & NetSuite payment gateway. Once the order is captured, Billing Export would mark the order as Paid in Magento 2. Should cover all the Magento 2 Payment Methods like Credit Card, PayPal, COD
Advanced Settings for Billing Sync
- NetSuite Saved Search for syncing item billing: Select the appropriate saved search from the values in the list.
- Credit Card payments are captured in: Provide the system in which the credit card payments are captured and at what point. If your business processes are set up such that you capture in Magento after the order fulfillment, along with the invoice creation, the connector will also trigger the invoice capture. The following options are available:
- Magento at the time of sale
- Magento after order fulfilment
- NetSuite after order fulfilment
The dashboard provides the status of the data flow.
- NetSuite Billing to Magento Invoice
- NetSuite Order to NetSuite Cash Sale Add
- NetSuite Order to NetSuite Invoice Add
- Order data flow
- Fulfilment data flow
- Inventory data flow
- Billing data flow
- Cancellation data flow
- Refund data flow
- NetSuite Item to Magento 2 Product Add/Update
- Map Customer Group With NetSuite Price Level
- NetSuite Matrix Item to Magento Configurable Product Add/Update
- How to operate the connector