Problem: The Inventory flow in Shopify runs successfully, but updates all items to a quantity of "0".
Explanation: A NetSuite issue (#488368) causes a key element of the saved search grouping to stop working as expected. After updating the saved search through a script, the summary label gets cleared out. Summary labels are key to allow grouping of the saved search, thus allowing the results to be summarized and have functions like 'sum' set against it. A good use case for the same would be the summation of the item quantity available across all locations.
Solution: Edit your inventory saved search.
1. Edit your inventory saved search, ideally beginning with Celigo Shopify Inventory Export. It may have a new name. If you aren't sure of the name of your saved search, you can identify it from the advanced settings of your inventory flow.
2. Click into the results tab of your saved search.
3. As you will see in the image below, there is no 'Summary Label'.
4. Add a summary label 'quantity' and hit save. (The quantity will be reset to the correct values during the next run of your flow).
Note: In the case that all your items are now at 0, continue here with caution since it may take longer based on the number of items you have.
5. Under the advanced settings of the inventory flow, check a box that says 'Always sync inventory for entire catalog'.
6. Manually run the inventory flow and watch until the flow is 'In Progress'.
7. Reverse step 5, i.e. uncheck the box which says 'Always sync inventory for entire catalog'.
8. The products will now have the correct inventory.
Please contact Celigo support for any additional assistance.