Note: The name “SmartConnector” will be changing to “Integration App” to more clearly establish that our pre-built Integration Apps are built on our flagship Integration Platform as a Service, integrator.io. Find out more about integrator.io.
The Integration App creates custom components (like fields, layouts, buttons, and links) in your Salesforce App when you run the flow. You'll not be able to view these components unless you set field-level security for a Profile (or user/role) in your Salesforce app.
Set Field-Level Security
- From your Salesforce account, at the top right navigate to Setup.
- From the Quick Find/Search search bar to the left, search "Profiles."
- Click on the Profile Name for which you want to set the Field-Level-Security.
- You're redirected to the Profile Details page. Scroll down to the Field-Level Security section.
- Click "View" next to the Object on which you'd want to view the field.
- Click Edit.
- Enable the checkbox next to Read or Edit Access fields for a Field Name to grant permissions.
- Click Save.
Once you've set the Field-Level Security for a Custom component, you'll need to edit the page layout to view the field on your sObject page UI.