You now have greater control to optimize your Salesforce to NetSuite integration. You can skip exporting data between NetSuite and Salesforce IO, for minor updates on either of the two apps. This feature is only available in real-time flows and not batch flows.
You cannot skip data exports in batch flows like:
- NetSuite Item to Salesforce Product
- NetSuite Item Group to Salesforce Product
- NetSuite Transaction Financials to Salesforce Financials
- NetSuite Customer Financials to Salesforce Account
- NetSuite Exchange Rates to Salesforce Exchange Rates
You can skip data exports in real-time flows in one of the following ways:
Scenario 1: Skip data exports using the Integration App or Do-it-yourself Integration
You can skip data exports for a Flow on the Integration App or for bulk processes like Mass Updates (in NetSuite) and CSV imports (in Salesforce and NetSuite).
- Login to your integrator.io app, and click on the Integration tile.
- Navigate to Integration flows > click “Field Mappings” to the right of the flow > Mappings > Set the value of “Skip Export to NetSuite” (or “Skip Export to Salesforce”) to “True”.
- Click Save & Close.
- Set the value for the “celigo_sfnsio__Skip_Export_To_NetSuite__c” field to true from your flow field mapping settings to skip syncing updates or new records from a NetSuite Customer to Salesforce Account.
- If you’re syncing data from third-party app integrations (built on Celigo’s integrator.io) to Salesforce, you can skip the same from Salesforce to NetSuite.
Scenario 2: Skip exporting data manually
You can skip exporting data manually by:
- Checking the “Skip export to Salesforce” field from the Custom tab before you save a record in NetSuite.
- Checking the “Skip export to NetSuite” custom field before you save a record in Salesforce.
Example: You’re updating records with internal notes or memos and you don't want the updates to sync from Salesforce to NetSuite.
Note: You need to configure the visibility of the “Skip export to NetSuite” custom field in Salesforce using Edit Layout.
Scenario 3: Skip data exports by using scripts or workflows
You can skip exporting data between Salesforce and NetSuite by using an additional field, “Skip Export to NetSuite” (or Skip Export to Salesforce) field and set it to “T” in your script or workflow.
Example: You’ve initiated a bulk process for creating or updating records in your apps using Mass Update or CSV imports.