This Integration App creates custom components (like fields, layouts, buttons, and links) in your Salesforce account when you run the flow. You won’t be able to view these components unless you set field-level security for a profile (user/role) in Salesforce.
Set field-level security
- Sign in to your Salesforce account, and navigate to Setup at the top right.
- Enter “Profiles” in the Quick find/Search bar to retrieve a list of account profiles.
- Click the profile name for the field-level security that you want to modify.
- You’re redirected to the Profile details page. Scroll down to the Field-level security section.
- Click View next to the object that you want to modify.
- Click Edit.
- Enable the checkbox Read or edit access fields for a field name to grant permissions.
- Click Save.
Once you’ve set the field-level security for a custom component, you must then edit the page layout to view the field in your sObject page.