Quickstart integrations templates include all of the components necessary to integrate two or more applications, such as connections, exports, imports, flows, and data mappings. With any integrator.io license, you can install any quickstart template and modify it to fit your integration requirements.
- Before installing the template
- Find your template
- Install the template
- Configure the template
Refer to the quickstart template ReadMe for the template’s installation requirements. The ReadMe is found at the right of the setup page.
Be prepared to provide the applications’ login credentials, such as:
- OAuth tokens
- API keys
- Base URLs
Note: If you’re using a quickstart template to integrate a NetSuite account with another app, you must also install the Celigo Integrator bundle, below.
- From the menu bar, click the Marketplace menu.
- Scroll through the list to locate one of your integration’s endpoints. Click the tile for that app’s author.
- In the resulting vendor-specific marketplace offerings, the integration apps are sorted first and the templates last. Browse through the descriptions of the quickstart integration templates to find the template you require for the second endpoint.
- Click the Install > button on the quickstart template tile to begin the installation process.
- Before installing, the Install Wizard displays the list of components that it will create in your integrator.io account. Click Install now to accept and continue.
- Click Proceed.
Upon completion, you will be redirected to the Setup page.
Next, set up the connection to each app using your account credentials.
- Click Configure to open the connection to an endpoint.
- Enter any required connection settings such as your username and password. Click Test or Validate to test your connection.
- Click Save.
- Repeat steps 1 – 3 to configure the remaining connections on the Setup page.
You’ve successfully installed the quickstart template on your integrator.io account.
After you’ve finished installing your template, you’ll be redirected to a ReadMe page with important information about prerequisites and further settings customization.
Important: Before continuing, log in to your NetSuite account to enable SuiteTalk (Web Services) and SuiteScript.
When integrating an app with NetSuite, you must also install the Celigo Integration bundle. (The ID for each bundle will differ based on the quickstart template that you choose to install.) During the template setup, integrator.io will detect the required bundle and present you with the option to install it.
- On the Setup page, select Click to install to add the NetSuite bundle to your account.
- You’ll be redirected to your NetSuite app login page in a new browser instance. Enter your login credentials and click Install.
- The installation process could take a while. Once the Celigo Integrator bundle is successfully installed in your NetSuite account, switch back to the browser window with your integrator.io account.
- Finally, click Verify now.