Quickstart templates are pre-built integrations and come packaged with all the components that you need to integrate two or more applications (including connections, exports, imports, integration flows, and data mappings). You can install a Quickstart template in your integrator.io account and modify it to fit your custom integration requirements.
Quickstart templates help you to:
- Automate your business processes and eliminate manual non-productive tasks like creating and maintaining dual-entries between the two apps.
- Let your IT team focus on core development instead of spending time and effort on developing and maintaining integrations.
- Save on your operational costs by automating manual tasks.
- Scale-up your operations efficiently using our custom integration solutions.
Key Celigo terms
Familiarise yourself with some key terms used throughout this guide.
The term template refers to the integration that processes and moves data between your apps. In technical terms, it refers to a group of flows in a folder or template. Templates appear as tiles on your integrator.io homepage. You can configure, run, manage flows from the settings page within integration, and monitor flow jobs via the dashboard.
The term flow refers to a stream of data exchanged between two or more apps or systems that help you achieve your data integration goals. A flow:
- Exports data from one or multiple systems or apps.
- Processes the data based on the flow settings.
- Imports the processed data to another system or app.
Types of flows:
- A flow that performs more than one export or import is called orchestration or orchestrated Flow.
- Flows that sync data between two apps or systems in real-time are called real-time flows.
- Scheduled flows are manual flows that can be scheduled to run in batches at predefined times and intervals or on an on-demand basis.
A flow that is running is called an active flow. You can run multiple flows simultaneously.
You’ll need to provide adequate permissions to a template to access a system or app before you move your data. To grant template permissions, log-in to your system or app via the template set up to establish a connection between the template. Each app or system requires varied inputs to establish a connection. The most commonly used inputs for Celigo’s integrations are:
- Username and password
- API key