You must enable the below features before the installation of the Celigo integrator.io (ID: 20038) bundle in NetSuite. Enabling these features is necessary so that you can install the bundle successfully in your NetSuite account.
Enable the features in NetSuite
- In NetSuite, go to Setup > Company > Enable Features.
- In the Company tab, under the Data Management section, check the File Cabinet box.
- In the SuiteCloud tab, under the
- SuiteBuilder section, check the Custom Records box.
- SuiteScript section, check the Client Suitescript and Server Suitescript boxes.
- Click Save.
Check your integrator.io (20038) bundle in NetSuite
You can verify that your bundle has been installed correctly by checking the installed bundles' list in NetSuite. You should see something like this:
Seeing error when verifying bundle installation
If you’re looking at an error as shown in the above screenshot, it is very likely that you may not have enabled the features mentioned in this article before installing the integrator.io (20038) bundle.
To resolve this error, in NetSuite, enable the features mentioned in this article and then contact Celigo Support with your NetSuite Account ID. As this bundle is a managed bundle, we will push the bundle in your account.
You can ask more questions about the Square Integration App installation in our community forum