You can establish your NetSuite account connection with the integrator.io account in the following ways:
- With administrator access
- Without administrator access
Setup the NetSuite connection with administrator access
You can assign the account ID you gave to install the Integration App to the administrator role. Enter the account ID in the Role ID field. The default internal ID for an administrator role in NetSuite is “3”.
Setup the NetSuite connection without administrator access
While installing an Integration App, if you do not want to associate the administrator role with the account ID, you need to ensure that the role ID is associated with the account ID that has the necessary permissions. The permissions allow the Integration App to access the required details from your NetSuite account.
- Recommended: When you use the same login for multiple Integration Apps, the concurrency of that login is shared by all the connections. As NetSuite allows you to make only 10 concurrent RESTlet requests per login, we recommend that you use a separate NetSuite user login (email and password) for each Integration App.
Set up permissions for non-administrators roles in NetSuite
Each non-administrator can access the NetSuite record types that their role permits. Without the right permissions, errors will occur when you try to run data flows. In order for the user to set up, run, and maintain integrations in the Celigo integrator.io platform with a non-administrator role, you need to provide controlled access using the Permissions option in NetSuite.
Set up controlled permissions
- From your NetSuite account, go to Setup > Users/Roles > Manage Roles.
- On the Manage Roles page, click on the appropriate role you wish to customize.
- Click Customize.
- In the Permissions tab, ensure to enable the following permissions:
|Transactions||Cash Sale Refund||Full|
|Lists||Custom Record Entries||Full|
|Lists||Documents and Files||Full|
|Setup||Custom Body Fields||
|Setup||Custom Item Fields||View|
|Setup||Custom Record Types||Full|
|Setup||Custom Transaction Fields||Full|
|Setup||Other Custom Fields||View|
|Setup||User Access Tokens||Full|
|Setup||Custom Address Form||View|
|Setup||Custom Column Fields||View|
|Setup||Custom Entity Fields||View|
|Setup||Custom Transaction Forms||View|
|Setup||SuiteBundler Audit Trail||Full|
|Setup||View Login Audit Trail||Full|
After your configure your establish your NetSuite connection, to configure your NetSuite connection with the Integration App, refer to configure your NetSuite connection.
You can ask more questions about Square Integration App installation in our community forum.