Greenhouse is an applicant tracking system and recruiting software designed to help companies manage and hire their job candidates. Celigo’s Greenhouse connector enables you to automate your applicant and candidate workflows and connect with other human resource management systems.
Set up a connection
This video demonstrates creating a Greenhouse connection.
After you start the connection, you have to configure it in the Create connection panel and must complete all of the required * authentication settings:
|Name your connection *||Enter a clear and distinguishable name. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection. A unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting it from a list of the connections in your account.|
|API key *||Enter the Greenhouse Harvest API key. Multiple layers of protection are in place, including AES 256 encryption, to keep your connection’s API key safe. When editing this form later, you must enter this value again; it is stored only for a saved connection.
How to retrieve the API key
|User ID *||Enter the unique ID, available in the List Users API or the Greenhouse page source.
How to retrieve the user ID
Tip: This connector documentation describes only the settings shown for the Simple view. For the corresponding HTTP settings, see basic auth universal connector documentation.
- Sign in to your Greenhouse developer account.
- Grant the user establishing a connection Can manage ALL organization’s API credentials privileges in the Developer permission section.
- Navigate to Settings > Dev center > API credential management.
- Click Create new API key. The Create new credentials panel appears.
- From the API type dropdown, select Harvest.
- Click Manage permissions.
- Copy the API key and store it in a safe place. (You will be prompted to re-enter the API key each time you edit your connection, and Greenhouse will not display it again.)
- Click Close. The created API key page appears.
- From the Manage permissions section, select the required resources.
- Click Save.
Sign in to your Greenhouse account. The user ID is provided in the HTML page whenever you’re signed in to Greenhouse. Either of the following methods will allow you to find your unique ID:
- View the page source in a browser tab by pressing the keys Ctrl+U (PC) or Option+⌘+U (Mac).
- View the page source in the console inspector by right-clicking and selecting Inspect (PC) or pressing Option+⌘+J (Mac).
Then, search for the USER_ID and copy the value (Google Chrome Inspector is shown below).