API guide link: https://developer.mailchimp.com/documentation/mailchimp/reference/overview/
Link to authentication page: https://developer.mailchimp.com/documentation/mailchimp/guides/get-started-with-mailchimp-api-3/#authentication
- Name: Required: Name the connection.
- Connection type: Required: The form will automatically select MailChimp.
- Data Center: This value can be found out after logging into the account. Extract the value from the URL. For example, if the URL is https://us20.admin.mailchimp.com/account/profile/post, then "us20" is the data center.
- Click Save & Authorize. The following page displays:
- Username: Enter the username of the existing MailChimp account.
- Password: Enter the password. The password is created on account is setup.
- Click Log In to establish the connection.
Read more about this connector:
Please sign in to leave a comment.