Coupa’s procurement platform helps mid-sized to enterprise companies manage procurement, invoicing, expenses, and sourcing.
A. Set up a Coupa connection
Start establishing a connection to Coupa in either of the following ways:
- From the Resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow simply by clicking Add source or Add destination.
In the resulting Application list, click Coupa.
The Create connection pane then asks you to name the new connection.
Be sure to provide a clear and distinguishable Name as soon as the connection is created. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Click Next to configure the connection.
B. Supply required Coupa account information
At this point, you’re presented with settings for Coupa authentication.
Subdomain (required): Enter the portion of the couplacloud.com or coupahost.com address that you visit to log in to your portal. For example, if your portal is found at https://greatsales.coupahost.com, then enter greatsales.coupahost for the subdomain.
API key (required): Enter the API key provided in your Coupa account. Multiple layers of protection are in place, including AES 256 encryption, to keep your connection’s API key safe.
Sign in to your Coupa portal and select Setup from the menu. In the setup options, scroll to Integrations and click API keys.
Click Create or select an existing API key. You can also modify the API permissions when you create or edit an API key.
C. Edit advanced Coupa settings
Before continuing, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Coupa connection.
E. Test and save
Once you have configured the Coupa connection, you have a few options for continuing:
- Save – click this button to test the connection, commit the new connection so that it will be available to all integrations for your account
- Save & close – click to test and save the connection and exit the Create connection panel
- Cancel – click to exit without saving any new changes
- Test connection – click this button to verify that your new connection is free of errors
When you select Test connection, the connection is verified before continuing and the status is displayed in the Connection pane.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.