1. Set up a Paycor connection
Start establishing a connection to Paycor in either of the following ways:
- From the Tools & resources menu, select Connections. Then, click + Create connection at the top right.
– or –
- While working in a new or existing integration, you can add an application to a flow by clicking a source or destination. In the resulting Application list, select Paycor. Then, click the plus sign (+) to the right of Connection to edit the settings.
2. Provide required Paycor settings
The Connection dialog then asks you to name the new connection and supply standard authentication details.
Name (required): Provide a clear and distinguishable Name as soon as the connection is created. Throughout integrator.io imports and exports, you will have the option to choose this new connection, and a unique identifier will prove helpful later when selecting among a list of connections that you’ve created.
Connection type (required): Select Paycor, or accept the default value if youʼre editing a Paycor connection.
Public key (required): Enter the public key provided by Paycor.
Private key (required): Enter the private key provided by Paycor. Multiple layers of protection are in place, including AES 256 encryption, to keep your connection’s Private key safe.
Caution: According to Paycor, you should regularly change your public and private keys. They will expire after one year, and you must contact your Paycor specialist to obtain a new pair.
3. Select advanced Paycor settings
Continuing in the Connection dialog, you have the opportunity to provide additional configuration information, if needed, for the Paycor connection.
Important: To enable full integrator.io access to the Paycor API, you must contact Paycor to provide the list of IP addresses to whitelist.
Click the Test or the Save button to attempt to connect to Paycor. You will be alerted of the success or failure by Paycor, via integrator.io.
Click Save to commit these changes and exit the Connection dialog, if you have not already.
The new connection is now successfully added to your account. It will be applied to the current source or destination app, if you created it within a flow. Otherwise, you may proceed to register the connection with an integration.