- Overview: Understanding the Jira Cloud platform – NetSuite integration template
- Install the Jira Cloud platform – NetSuite integration template
- Configure and run flows in the Jira Cloud platform – NetSuite integration template
The Jira Cloud platform – NetSuite quickstart integration template allows you to integrate your Jira Cloud platform and NetSuite accounts. In most organizations, handling issues, service requests, and escalations is distributed among different departments and apps. This template allows companies to improve issue management by providing visibility throughout the organization, allowing these teams closer collaboration.
This template contains packaged flows for real-time sharing of information between Jira Cloud platform and NetSuite to increase productivity and ensure that teams are always up to date with the correct data.
- Issue resolution – Sync issues between Jira Cloud platform and NetSuite in real time and always keep them updated
- Issue filtering – Sync issues based on type and priority – or sync all issues at once
- Case management – Sync support cases between NetSuite and Jira Cloud platform in real time and always keep them updated
- Seamless visibility – View key details of issues, including comments and messages in both apps
- Project management – Sync projects and tasks between Jira Cloud platform and NetSuite to increase collaboration between teams
- Time tracking – Sync time tracking information from Jira Cloud platform to NetSuite and maintain all effort logged in one place
- Integration dashboard – Monitor data flows, identify job statuses, and resolve errors in real time
- Optimize issue- and project-management experience with timely visibility of issues, tasks, and projects
- Take control of your integrations with tools that let you configure and allow you to make mapping changes on the fly
- Efficiently scale operations by automating processes that rely on Jira Cloud platform and NetSuite platforms
- Reduce maintenance time with a dashboard for sophisticated error-handling and integration support provided by Celigo
The Celigo quickstart bundle contains workflows that you can easily configure and deploy without coding or IT support. The following built-in flows sync from the specified source data to the corresponding destination.
Jira Cloud platform to NetSuite
|Flow||What’s not supported|
|Jira Cloud platform issues to NetSuite cases||Syncing one Jira Cloud platform issue to many NetSuite issues|
|Jira Cloud platform issues to NetSuite issues||Syncing one Jira Cloud platform issue to many NetSuite cases|
|Jira Cloud platform issues of type task to NetSuite project tasks||Issue types other than task|
|Jira Cloud platform users to NetSuite customers||—|
|Jira Cloud platform time tracking to NetSuite time tracking||Issue types other than task, bug, or story|
NetSuite to Jira Cloud platform
|Flow||What’s not supported|
|NetSuite issues to Jira Cloud platform issues||–|
|NetSuite cases to Jira Cloud platform issues||–|
|NetSuite case details to Jira Cloud platform issues comments||Updates on case details are not synced as updates on Jira Cloud platform comments|
|NetSuite case assignments to Jira Cloud platform issue assignees||Addition of new assignees|
|NetSuite customers to Jira Cloud platform users||Updates to NetSuite customers are not synced to Jira Cloud platform users|
|NetSuite employees to Jira Cloud platform users||Updates to NetSuite employees are not synced to Jira Cloud platform users|
|NetSuite projects to Jira Cloud platform projects||–|
|NetSuite project tasks to Jira Cloud platform issues||Issue types other than task|
Most integrator.io error messages will clearly explain the error and suggest troubleshooting methods. If you are unsure of what the error means, contact Celigo support.
For errors passed through from NetSuite or Jira Cloud platform, see the respective endpoint documentation.