- Overview: Understanding the Jira Cloud platform – NetSuite integration template
- Install the Jira Cloud platform – NetSuite integration template
- Before you install
- Find and install the Jira Cloud platform – NetSuite template from the marketplace
- Set up the connections and integrate with Jira Cloud platform and NetSuite
- Install NetSuite integration bundle (339019)
- Create a custom Jira Cloud platform field
- Create a Jira Cloud platform webhook
- Get started with the Quickstart template
- Configure and run flows in the Jira Cloud platform – NetSuite integration template
This article explains how to install the Jira Cloud platform – NetSuite quickstart integration template.
To install the Jira Cloud platform – NetSuite template, sign up for an integrator.io account with administrative access.
Sign in to your NetSuite account and complete the following tasks to prepare the account for installing the required NetSuite bundle:
- Go to Setup > Company > Enable features > Company.
- Under Data management, select the File cabinet.
- Under SuiteCloud, select Custom records, Client SuiteScript, Server SuiteScript, and Web services.
- Click Save.
To install the Jira Cloud platform – NetSuite template:
- Navigate to integrator.io > Marketplace.
- From the available templates, select either Jira Cloud platform or NetSuite.
- Find the Jira Cloud platform – NetSuite template and click Preview. The Install template page appears.
- Review the template’s contents and the ReadMe file, and click Install now to begin.
To install the integration, complete the steps shown.
Click Configure to set up the Jira Cloud platform connection.
If you have already set up a connection to Jira Cloud platform, select Use existing connection and choose from the Connection list. Otherwise, click Set up new connection and provide your Jira Cloud platform account credentials.
If you have already set up a connection to NetSuite, select Use existing connection and choose from the Connection list. Otherwise, click Set up new connection and provide your NetSuite account credentials.
Click Install to install the NetSuite integrator bundle.
This step connects to NetSuite using the credentials you provided above and detects whether the common Celigo integrator bundle is already installed. If not, it will be installed in your NetSuite account for you.
The bundle status changes to “Installed.”
The integration bundle manages the NetSuite custom fields specific to this template automatically for you. Complete this installation before running the flows in your newly installed template.
- Sign in to your NetSuite account.
- From the Customization menu, select Suite Bundler > Search and install bundles.
- Enter the bundle ID 339019 into the Keywords field, and click Search.
- Select this bundle, and click Install.
Information: The installation process could take a while.
- After the Celigo integrator bundle is successfully installed in your NetSuite account, switch back to the browser window with your integrator.io account.
- Click Verify now.
The integrator bundle status changes to “Installed.”
You'll need to create a custom Jira Cloud platform field.
Hardcode the custom fields with IDs in the mappings, as in the following example for a text field:
Different field types in Jira Cloud platform require specialized formats, such as a radio button:
For more information, see Setting custom field data for other field types.
You'll need to create a Jira Cloud platform webhook.
Now that you’ve installed the quickstart template in your integrator.io account, learn how to configure and run your flows:
- For more information on using integration tiles, see Use your integration tile.
- For more information on how to schedule or run a flow, see Schedule data flows.
- For more information on how to use the flow dashboard, see Dashboard tab.
- For more information on template management, see Delete or restore a quickstart integration template.