- Overview: Understanding the Jira Cloud platform – NetSuite integration template
- Install the Jira Cloud platform – NetSuite integration template
- Before you install
- Install Jira Cloud platform – NetSuite
- Set up the connections and integrate with NetSuite
- Install NetSuite integration bundle (339019)
- Create a custom Jira Cloud platform field
- Create a Jira Cloud platform webhook
- Get started with the Quickstart template
- Configure and run flows in the Jira Cloud platform – NetSuite integration template
You can install the Jira Cloud platform – NetSuite Quickstart template from the integrator.io Marketplace.
Sign up for an integrator.io account with administrative access.
Log in to your NetSuite account to prepare for installing the required NetSuite bundle:
- Go to Setup > Company > Enable features > Company.
- Under Data management, select File cabinet.
- Under SuiteCloud, select Custom records, Client SuiteScript, Server SuiteScript, and Web services.
- Click Save.
- Click the Marketplace menu in integrator.io.
- From the list of software publishers, select either Jira Cloud platform or NetSuite.
- Find the Jira Cloud platform – NetSuite template and click Install.
- Review the template’s contents and the ReadMe file, and click Install to begin.
- Read the disclaimer and click Proceed if you consent to its terms.
Next, you’re presented with setup options for Jira Cloud platform and NetSuite.
Select Click to configure the Jira Cloud platform connection.
If you have already set up a connection to Jira Cloud platform, select it from the list. Otherwise, click Set up new connection and provide your Jira Cloud platform account credentials.
Select Click to configure the NetSuite connection.
If you have already set up a connection to NetSuite, select it from the list. Otherwise, select Set up new connection and provide your NetSuite account credentials for basic authentication or token-type.
This step connects to NetSuite using the credentials you provided above and detects whether the common Celigo integrator bundle is already installed. If not, it will be installed in your NetSuite account for you.
The bundle status will change to “Installed.”
The integration bundle manages the NetSuite custom fields specific to this template automatically for you. Complete this installation before running the flows in your newly installed template.
- Sign in to your NetSuite account.
- From the Customization menu, select Suite bundler >Search and install bundles.
- Enter the bundle ID (339019) into the Keywords field, and click Search.
- Select this bundle, and click Install. The installation process could take a while.
- From the Settings menu (gear icon), select Issues.
- From the Fields section, select Custom fields.
- At the upper right, click Create custom field.
- Choose a field type for the custom field and click Next.
- Define the field and click Create.
- Select the tabs on which this custom field will be displayed and click Update.
Hardcode the custom fields with IDs in the mappings, as in the following example for a text field:
Different field types in Jira Cloud platform require specialized formats, such as a radio button:
For more information, see Setting custom field data for other field types.
- From the Settings menu (gear icon), select System.
- From the Advanced section, select WebHooks.
- Click Create a WebHook.
- Enter the details for your new webhook and save it.
Go to a flow in your installed template with a Jira Cloud platform listener (Jira Cloud platform issues to...), and click the listener.
In the Edit listener pane under the Generate URL & sample data section, click Copy URL to get the webhook URL.
- Check the events that you want communicated through the webhook.
Now that you’ve installed this quickstart template in your integrator.io account, understand how to configure and run your flows:
- To familiarize yourself with the integration tile, refer to Understand how to use your integration tile
- To know more about how to schedule or run a flow, refer to Schedule data flows
- To know how to use the flow-dashboard, refer to Understand your dashboards
- To understand template management, refer to Delete or restore a Quickstart integration template