The Transfer Order - InboundShipments add-on supports item aliases. When you create a transfer order, select an item alias associated with the Amazon SKU for each line item. You can have a single item in NetSuite and have multiple variations or aliases for the same. When you select the parent item, all the associated aliases are populated. In the Parent SKU field, select the Amazon SKU for the particular item. While processing the item receipt, the integration app checks for the Item ID. If no match is found, then check for the item alias in the alias record.
Before you select an item alias, in NetSuite modify the saved search as follows:
- Login to your NetSuite account.
- In the global search, enter “Celigo Amazon Transfer Order Export Search.”
- On the “Celigo Amazon Transfer Order Export Search: Results” page, click Edit this Search.
- Go to the Results > Columns tab and add a new column.
- Add new entry as follows:
Field Custom Label Parent SKU (Custom Column)
Example: Create a custom field as “Parent SKU” and select from this list
- Click Save.
Note: Repeat steps 1-6 for the “Celigo Amazon Child Transfer Order Export Search” saved search.
In your integration app, configure or add the following mappings:
- Go to the Shipments (TO) section.
- Next to the “NetSuite Transfer Order to Amazon Inbound Shipment Plan” flow, click Options (...) > Edit mapping.
- Select Create Child Transfer Orders in NetSuite.
- On the “Edit mapping for flow NetSuite Transfer Order to Amazon Inbound Shipment Plan” window, edit or configure the following mappings:
|Export field (NetSuite)||Import field(NetSuite)||Action|
|Items.member[*].SellerSKU||Items : Item (InternalId)||Before you run the flow, ensure to perform the following:
|Items.member[*].SellerSKU||Items : Parent SKU (Name)||Add a new mapping.|
Read more about related solutions: