- Impact of uninstalling an account, bank, or store
- Impact in the external application (only applicable for Shopify)
- Uninstall integration app store, account, or bank
- Uninstall the integration app
- Uninstall an add-on
Before you uninstall the integration app, you have to uninstall the individual account, bank, or store within the integration app tile. Only the owner of the integrator.io account can uninstall the integration app.
In different integration apps, it is referred to as:
- Account: Amazon Seller Central, Amazon MCF, eBay, Magento2, Salesforce (IO), SuiteBilling, Walmart, and Zendesk.
- Bank: Cash Application Manager, Vendor Payment Manager.
- Store: BigComemrce, Shopify, and Square.
Note: If your Integration app has only one account, bank, or store, the entire integration app and its tile are deleted from your integrator.io account.
The following are removed from your integration app tile:
- All the backend data, mapping details, customizations, and details of established connections with endpoints.
- The integration app is deleted, hence all the details of values set on the Settings will be deleted.
All saved searches are removed: The uninstall action deletes all the saved search records created at the time of integration app or individual account/store/bank installation.
Note: The Salesforce - NetSuite integration app does not delete the saved searches as the saved searches were created in NetSuite.
NetSuite record becomes inactive: When you uninstall an account, bank, or store, in NetSuite below Customization > Lists, Records, & Fields > Record Types, and on the Integration-App-related customer records, the appropriate entry related to the account, bank, or store becomes inactive.
Cash Application Manager:
- The “Celigo Cash App Rule” record will be deleted from NetSuite. Each integration flow has a rule record in NetSuite. When you uninstall the bank, all the rule records for the flows in that bank will be deleted. Once the bank is uninstalled, no operation can be performed on the transactions created for that Bank in the past.
- Disable or unschedule the scripts in NetSuite.
- Vendor Payment Manager: The “Celigo Vendor Payment Bank” record will be marked inactive in NetSuite when a bank is uninstalled. This is a unique record created for a bank.
- Cash Application Manager:
- The real-time distributed export, import records, and the real-time SObjects (only applicable for Salesforce) are also deleted.
- The integration app bundles and the appropriate SuiteApps are not deleted.
- Integration app packages installed in NetSuite (applicable only for Salesforce - NetSuite integration app): The Salesforce packages that are installed in NetSuite while installing the integration app will remain installed unless specifically uninstalled.
It is not required to uninstall the NetSuite bundles or integration app packages while uninstalling the store, account, or integration app. You can uninstall the bundles in the respective SaaS applications at your convenience. If you need this data, you or your account admin must run a mass update script to migrate data into a separate set of fields. Uninstalling the app from integrator.io only removes the components that reside inside your integrator.io account.
Before you remove the NetSuite bundles from your account, you should know this action would wipe off any custom fields, custom records, reports, locked saved searches, and scripts that are part of the bundle. Any data associated with these components also get wiped off from NetSuite. So it's super important you or your account admin have a migration plan in place prior. This could be either running a mass update script to migrate data into a separate set of fields or deciding that you no longer need this data.
When you uninstall the integration app, the extension we install in the external application is removed.
Note: Uninstall an individual store, account, or bank is not applicable for the “Salesforce - NetSuite” and “Zendesk - NetSuite” integration apps.
- Sign in to your integrator.io account and navigate to your integration app tile.
- On the top-right corner, select the appropriate store or account you wish to uninstall.
- Navigate to Admin > Uninstall.
- Click Uninstall.
- On the confirmation window, click Uninstall.
Tip: Uninstall the individual stores, account, or banks in the integration tile.
When you uninstall an integration app, it removes all components, including the integration tile (tile view) or row (list view), from your integrator.io account. After uninstalling you can re-install from the marketplace as long as you have a valid subscription. Be very certain that you want to uninstall as this action cannot be undone.
- Sign in to your integrator.io account.
- On the Home page, navigate to the integration app. Based on the integration view you use, follow the step below.
- If you use the tile view, click the overflow (...) icon in the upper-right corner of the tile.
- If you use the list view, at the end of the row, click the Actions overflow (...) icon.
- In the drop-down list that opens, select Uninstall integration.
- In the confirmation window, click Uninstall.
Note: You can also uninstall an integration by clicking the Admin tab and Uninstall in the left pane of a specific integration page.
By uninstalling the add-on the respective section is removed from the Flows tab.
Note: All flows, settings, and configurations are permanently deleted when you uninstall an add-on. This action cannot be undone. If you are sure, perform the following steps:
- In integrator.io, click on the appropriate integration app tile.
- Navigate to Admin > Subscription > Add-Ons section.
- Next to the appropriate add-on, in the Actions column, click Uninstall.