Find the integration app in Marketplace
- Log in to integrator.io.
- On the left menu, click Marketplace.
- Click on Amazon MWS, PayPal, or Stripe tile.
- On the “Payout to Reconciliation Business Process App” tile, click Install.
- (Additional step) If you have already installed the “Payout to Reconciliation Business Process App,” on the “Confirm multiple installs” window, enter a tag name and click Install.
You will be redirected to your integrator.io account “My integrations” page.
In the “Payout to Reconciliation” app tile, click Continue setup.
You will be redirected to the installation page.
Set up a NetSuite connection
On the “install app” page, next to “NetSuite connection,” click Configure. For more information, see Set up a connection to NetSuite.
Install “integrator.io bundle”
- Next to “integrator.io bundle,” click Install. You will be redirected to your NetSuite account page.
- Log in to your NetSuite account. Ignore this step if you are already logged in.
- Click Install.
- On the pop-up window, read “NetSuite Disclaimer” and “Terms” and click I Agree.
- Come back to your integratio.io “install app” page and click Verify now.
Install “Payout to Reconciliation SuiteApp”
- In integrator.io, on the “Install app: Payout to Reconciliation” page, next to the “ Payout to Reconciliation SuiteApp” click Install. You will be redirected to the “NetSuite SuiteApp” page.
- On the NetSuite SuiteApp page, search and click on “Celigo Payout Reconciliation App”
- Click Install.
- After the SuiteApp is installed, come back to your integratio.io “install app” page and click Verify now.
Note: If you do not have a valid payment gateway subscription license, a “License Required” error is displayed. If you have a valid license, you will be redirected to the “Install app: Configure Payment Gateway” page.
Configure payment gateway
- On the “Install app: “Configure Payment Gateway” page, next to “Configure Payment Gateway”, click Configure.
- On the “Configure Payment Gateway” window, in the Choose a payment gateway drop-down list, select Amazon Pay, PayPal, or Stripe.
- Click Submit.
Configure payment gateway connection
Prerequisite: Be sure to have a NetSuite license and a payment gateway license to install the “payout to reconciliation” integration app successfully.
After you successfully configure your NetSuite connection and select the appropriate payment gateway, you will be redirected to configure the payment gateway. On the “Install app: PayPal” or “Install app: Stripe” page next to the connection, click Configure. For more information, see
- Set up a connection to Amazon MWS for the Amazon Pay gateway
- Set up a connection to PayPal
- Set up a connection to Stripe
After you set up your payment gateway connection, you are redirected to the appropriate payment gateway Settings page.
Note: After you configure the payment gateway connection, the integration name and store ID are added to the “Celigo source account details” custom page in NetSuite. For each payment gateway endpoint, a unique integration ID is created.
To uninstall the payment gateway account or the “Payout to Reconciliation” business process app, refer Uninstall "Payout to Reconciliation" app.