You can use an Acumatica template to integrate Acumatica with other systems to facilitate timely order fulfillment, accurate product availability, and real-time visibility into order status. Acumatica quickstart integration templates contain sets of pre-built integration flows. These flows help you sync customers, products, inventories, orders, fulfillments, billings, order cancellations, customer refunds, and other information between Acumatica and other systems.
Install the template
- Go to integrator.io marketplace and click the Acumatica tile.
- Select one of the available templates.
- On the Installation page, click ReadMe to review the setup instructions and prerequisites for the flows inside the template.
- Create the custom fields needed to facilitate your integration within your Acumatica account and other applications that you're integrating with.
- Click Install Now.
- Configure the Acumatica connection.
- After the flow is installed, you can map fields in addition to those provided within the template. The required fields display a padlock, meaning that those fields have already been mapped.
Create custom Acumatica flows
Set up an Acumatica export
- For an Acumatica export, select the API version for your Acumatica account from the drop-down menu.
- You can opt to use a delta export for bulk exports.
Set up an Acumatica import
- For Acumatica imports, select the API version for your Acumatica account from the drop-down menu.
- Map all the fields that have a padlock in the mapping section.
Further configuration steps may be required depending on which platforms you are integrating Acumatica with as documented in the Readme file or Celigo Help Center documentation for each template. Once you have completed the steps required for each enabled flow, you can then test and run your flows as you would for any other integration.