If the integration app subscription is up for renewal, a notification message is displayed on the integration tile 30 days in advance to notify about the subscription end date. If you’ve not renewed your integration app subscription and it expires, your Integration App license will be temporarily suspended till the subscription is renewed. Once the subscription expires, all integration flows within the integration tile are automatically disabled. The license suspension is applicable for each of the integration apps in the production and sandbox environments.
- The admin users can renew, reactivate, and uninstall the integration app.
- The shared users can see the renew, reactivate, and uninstall buttons, but can only send a renewal request. The shared user can’t reactivate or uninstall the integration app.
Renew the integration app license
Once your Integration App license is suspended, you’ll be able to perform either of the options available on the tile: Renew or Uninstall. To renew your subscription, contact your account executive or Celigo Support.
- Log in to your integrator.io account as an administrator.
- On the appropriate integration app tile, click Renew. A request is sent to the sales team for integration app renewal.
Note: To uninstall the integration app, see Uninstall an Integration App account, store, bank, or tile.
Reactivate the integration app
After you renew your integration app license, be sure to reactivate the integration app tile to enable the integration flows.
- If you don’t reactivate your integration app tile and try to enable the flow, an error message is displayed, “Sorry, unable to enable the flow. Please click on the "Reactivate" button to reactivate the license., Status Code: 422. If the error persists please contact Celigo support.”
- If the shared user tries to reactivate the integration app, the following error message is displayed, "Contact your account owner to reactivate this integration app."
- Log in to your integration.io account as an administrator.
- On the appropriate integration app, click Reactivate.