- Overview: Understanding the Concur Invoice (Best Practice & Enhanced) – Acumatica integration templates
- Install the Concur Invoice (Best Practice & Enhanced) – Acumatica integration templates
- Before you install
- Install a Concur Invoice – Acumatica template
- Set up the connections and integrate with Acumatica
- Install the bundle containing custom Acumatica endpoint fields
- Get started with the Quickstart template
- Configure and run flows in the Concur Invoice (Best Practice & Enhanced) – Acumatica integration templates
You can install either of the Concur Invoice – Acumatica Quickstart templates, Best Practice or Enhanced, from the integrator.io Marketplace.
Sign up for an integrator.io account with administrative access.
Follow the instructions in Initiate template installation from the SAP Concur App Center, before proceeding to install the template in your integrator.io account.
- From the SAP Concur Invoice Marketplace options, select an Acumatica template and click Install.
- Review the template’s contents and click Install now to begin.
Next, you’re presented with setup options for Concur and Acumatica.
Click to Configure the standard or professional Concur Invoice connection.
After you have successfully initiated this template installation, as described above in Initiate template installation from the SAP Concur App Center, a working connection to your Concur account was already created for you. In this case, choose Use existing connection and select the correct connection for the template you chose:
- Best Practice: Concur Connect-EU-377-Celigo (Std) invoice
- Enhanced: Concur Connect-377-Celigo (Pro) invoice
If you received an error while transferring from the Concur App Center and the connection is not available, instead create the connection manually during the installation, as follows:
- Click Set up new connection.
- Provide the Username and Password passed from Concur to integrator.io (see Question 2 in the template troubleshooting FAQs).
- Click Generate token.
- Test and save the connection.
Click to Configure the Acumatica connection. Next, provide your Acumatica account credentials for basic authentication or token-type.
Lists/Departments are custom endpoints in Acumatica, which Celigo has made easier for you to add by packaging them in an XML file. Follow the procedure below to prepare your Acumatica account for the optional integration flows Concur lists to Acumatica departments and Acumatica departments to Concur list items:
- Sign in to your account and navigate to the Web Service Endpoints page:
- Click the + button to add a new endpoint. Acumatica will then prompt you for the endpoint’s properties.
- Enter an Endpoint name, such as “Sub_Entity,” and select a value for Endpoint version.
- Click + Insert to create an entity with an object name and screen ID. Click OK.
- In your new endpoint, click the Fields tab to open it.
- Click Populate and select the related object. Click OK to save your selection.
- Finally, save the new endpoint.
- Download the Celigo .zip file that contains the record definition.
- In Acumatica, go to Customization projects > Import > Import new project.
- Upload the .zip file.
- Click Publish.
See Set up a cookie-based HTTP connection to Acumatica for instructions on building the type of connection necessary for a Departments import.
The built-in Acumatica connection that you created or selected when installing this template will not work for the custom Acumatica endpoint.
For the Application details > Base URI setting in the connection, provide the URL in the following format:
- <endpoint-name> is the name of the endpoint created above
- <API version> is the version you specified for it
Now that you’ve installed this quickstart template in your integrator.io account, understand how to configure and run your flows:
- To familiarize yourself with the integration tile, refer to Understand how to use your integration tile
- To know more about how to schedule or run a flow, refer to Schedule data flows
- To know how to use the flow-dashboard, refer to Understand your dashboards
- To understand template management, refer to Delete or restore a Quickstart integration template