The integrator.io Marketplace (U.S. | EU) allows you to jump-start the integration process with templates and apps. The templates provide prebuilt components for integrations between applications. You can also explore, request demos, and install new Integration Apps.
Navigate the marketplace
You can find the marketplace within integrator.io at Marketplace in the main menu.
You can sort and search for a specific template or integration app on the left-hand side of the screen. There are four ways to sort your applications:
- Search bar – Search for a specific template or integration app.
- By application – Sort through the frequently selected apps or sort from A to Z.
- By type – Sort through applications by All, Integration app, or Template.
- By group – Sort through applications by Most popular, Most recent, or A to Z.
You can also combine these methods to find an application or template quickly.
Quickstart integration templates are bundled integrations between two existing applications. For example, you can install a 3PL Central – NetSuite integration by downloading the existing template in the Marketplace. Integration templates provide predesigned components for integrations between applications.
These components are available for each template:
- Flows: Transfers data from a source application to a destination application
- Integrations: Data integrated between applications
- Connections: Connected applications
- Exports: Data extracted from an application
- Imports: Data imported to an application
After you sign up for integrator.io, click the marketplace icon in the left navigation bar.
You can view all templates and integration applications by scrolling through the alphabetized list or searching for an application using the search bar.
- Find and click the template you want to install.
- Click Preview and review the components of the template.
- Click Readme for installation information
- Click Install Now to install the template.
Integration applications provide a full-package integration between two applications. Integration applications are installed after requesting a demo.