The integrator.io Marketplace (U.S. | EU) allows you to jump-start the integration process with templates and apps. The templates provide prebuilt components for integrations between applications. You can also explore, request demos, and install new Integration Apps.
Quickstart integration templates are bundled integrations between two existing applications. For example, you can install a 3PL Central – NetSuite integration by downloading the existing template in the Marketplace. Integration templates provide predesigned components for integrations between applications.
These components are available for each template:
- Flows: Transfers data from a source application to a destination application
- Integrations: Data integrated between applications
- Connections: Connected applications
- Exports: Data extracted from an application
- Imports: Data imported to an application
After you sign up for integrator.io, click the marketplace icon in the left navigation bar.
You can view all templates and integration applications by scrolling through the alphabetized list or searching for an application using the search bar.
- Find and click the template you want to install.
- Click Preview and review the components of the template.
- Click Readme for installation information
- Click Install Now to install the template.
Integration applications provide a full-package integration between two applications. Integration applications are installed after requesting a demo.
Please sign in to leave a comment.