- Understand the Data Warehouse Automation for Snowflake
- Install Data Warehouse Automation for Snowflake
- Configure and run Data Warehouse Automation for Snowflake flows
A. Create your Celigo iPaaS account
Sign up for an integrator.io account with administrative access.
B. Create and register your connections
The Data Warehouse Automation for Snowflake allows you to export data from source applications that have registered connections. You will have an opportunity after installation to create your connections during the configuration process, but you can also create and register your connections before installation.
- Click the Marketplace menu in integrator.io.
- From the list of software publishers, select Snowflake.
- Find Data Warehouse Automation for Snowflake and click Preview.
- Review the contents and click Install now to begin.
- Read the disclaimer and click Proceed if you consent to its terms.
Set up the connections and integrate with Snowflake
Next, you’re presented with setup options for Snowflake.
Connect to Snowflake
- Click Configure to establish the Snowflake connection.
- If you have already set up a connection to Snowflake, select it from the list. Otherwise, click Set up new connection and provide your Snowflake account credentials.
- Click Save & close to test the connection and return to the installation.
Connect to a configured export data source
You must set up a connection to a configured export even if your flow requires an export that does not already have configured exports available. Select one of the following source applications from the drop-down menu. If you have already set up a connection to the data source, select it from the list. Otherwise, click Set up new connection and provide your account credentials.
After you select one or many data sources, click Configure to select the resources from within the source application that you want to export into Snowflake.
For configured flows, an export is automatically created for each resource you selected. If you do not select a resource for export during the configuration process, you can manually add an export for the source application.
Now that you’ve installed this business process automation in your integrator.io account, understand how to configure and run your flows:
- To familiarize yourself with the integration tile, refer to Understand how to use your integration tile.
- To know more about how to schedule or run a flow, refer to Schedule data flows.
- To know how to use the flow-dashboard, refer to Understand your dashboards.
- To understand the management, refer to Delete or restore a business process automation.