- Overview: Understanding the BambooHR - NetSuite integration template
- Install the BambooHR - NetSuite quickstart integration template
- Configure and run flows in the BambooHR - NetSuite quickstart integration template
BambooHR is a software-as-a-service (SaaS) platform that simplifies HR processes and records. With the BambooHR API, you can connect your ERP, such as NetSuite, and integrate your employee data.
The BambooHR – NetSuite template contains integration flows to automate employee data updates for BambooHR users with NetSuite. After installing and configuring the BambooHR – NetSuite template, you can enable only those flows needed for your business requirements.
- Expedite employee updates between BambooHR and NetSuite.
- Comprehensive flows out-of-the-box – Streamline Employee Management by exporting BambooHR employees into NetSuite
- Self-service with low maintenance – Built for both IT & end-users, take control of your integrations with Celigo iPaaS
- Efficiently scale operations by automating processes that rely on the BambooHR and NetSuite platforms.
- Intuitive setup without coding – Intuitive design that guides you through the process of setting up the integrations, without worrying about APIs or code
- Customizable and expandable – Data integration flows can be customized and expanded with Celigo iPaaS, without requiring technical resources
The Celigo quickstart bundle contains workflows that you can easily configure and deploy without coding or IT support. The following built-in flows sync from the specified source data to the corresponding destination.
BambooHR to NetSuite
|Flow name||What’s not supported?|
Most integrator.io error messages clearly explain the error and suggest troubleshooting methods. If you are unsure of what the error means, contact Celigo support.
For errors passed through from BambooHR or NetSuite, see the respective endpoint documentation.