Tell us what you think: You’re invited to share your opinion on the features in this release (estimated time: 60 seconds).
Sync Amazon Local Selling orders (new add-on)
Amazon’s Local Selling feature allows merchants to list the products in Amazon as available for Local Selling and provides an option for the customers to pick up the orders in-store (offline) based on their convenience. Once the merchant gets the Local Selling orders to the POS system, the store manager packs the product for pick up and updates Amazon. The store manager shares the status of the order with Amazon once the order is picked up by the customer. The Sync Amazon Local Selling orders add-on contains the following integration flows:
- NetSuite inventory to Amazon Local Selling inventory (add or update): Syncs item inventory details for the Amazon Local Selling enabled items from each NetSuite location to respective Amazon supply source (Local Selling store). The flow also updates the existing inventory. This is a scheduled flow. Before you run this flow, ensure that an appropriate item SKU or store with the appropriate store ID exists in Amazon.
- NetSuite fulfillment to Amazon Local Selling order status (add or update): Syncs the fulfillment details for all Amazon Local Selling orders to Amazon and updates the order status in Amazon accordingly from ReadyForPickup to PickedUp. This is a scheduled flow.
For more information, see Understand the Amazon Local Selling add-on to sync inventory and fulfillment.
Amazon integrations are now compatible to integrate with the new Amazon Selling Partner API (SP-API)
Amazon has announced that effective July 31, 2022, all third-party applications authorized by selling partners in the Marketplace Appstore (“public applications”) must be integrated with the Selling Partner API (SP-API). To know more about Amazon SP-API, see Amazon documentation about Develop for Amazon Selling Partners.
The Celigo product team will migrate all the existing Amazon integrations for you, by updating your integration to use the Amazon Hybrid Selling Partner API (SP-API and MWS) connection.
The change is applicable for the following sections of the Amazon - NetSuite integration app
- Orders (FBA/MFN)
- FBA Inventory Adjustments add-on
- FBA return management
Note: The order flows and report-based integration flows will use the Amazon SP API.
New product category added to the Japan marketplace
A new category Clothing is added to the integration app. You can now sync items related to this category and its subcategories using the NetSuite Item to Amazon Product Add/Update flow’s product mappings. For more information, see Supported Amazon marketplaces and product categories.
Sync Amazon item transparency code to NetSuite fulfillment record
If you’ve subscribed to the transparency program in your Amazon account, it shares the “IsTransparency” value at the item level in a “true” or false“ format on the orders. The “IsTransparency” value is synced from Amazon to NetSuite order using the Amazon MFN Order to NetSuite Order Add flow. After you manually provide the transparency code on the NetSuite fulfillment record, the NetSuite Fulfillment to Amazon Shipment Add flow syncs the transparency code to Amazon.
For more information, see Sync item transparency code from NetSuite fulfillment record to Amazon.
Use “+ Create connection” option to add a secondary connection instead of using the “Select flows to allot secondary NetSuite Connection” setting
In the integration app, add a second connection using the + Create connection option in the Connections tab instead of using the Select flows to allot secondary NetSuite Connection setting (Settings > General section > General tab).
- For the new Amazon - NetSuite integration app installs, the setting and the default secondary connection will not be available.
- For the existing installs, the setting will be deprecated in the April 2022 R2 release.
Note: The connections configured previously are not deleted.
Revise product category template as per Amazon latest changes
For the US and CA marketplaces, Amazon has updated the product category template for Health and Food and Beverages with two new fields melting_temperature and is_heat_sensitive. You can now map the new fields in the NetSuite Item to Amazon Product flow’s product mappings.
Please sign in to leave a comment.