You may come across an error, JSON error, when attempting to have Order and Tracking Details object flow update from NetSuite to Salesforce.
Here is how you can fix:
- From your integrator.io Home page, click the Salesforce - NetSuite Integration App tile.
- Navigate to Settings > Integration Flows > Opportunity.
- Select NetSuite Sales Order to Salesforce Order Add/Update flow.
- Click on Setting icon to change the settings of the mapping, under Field mapping type select Lookup, under Options select Static Value to value.
- Add the 'name' or 'internalId' as suffix for the mapping coming from NetSuite.
Note: Using the 'internalId' provides a dropdown with available fields through static mapping or hardcode.