Create your Celigo iPaaS account
Sign up for an integrator.io account with administrative access.
Find and install the template from the integrator.io marketplace
- Sign in to your integrator.io account with administrator access.
- In the left menu, click Marketplace
- Scroll through the catalog and click either on the Coupa Expense or NetSuite tiles.
- In the Expense to Reimbursement template for Coupa Expense - NetSuite tile, click Preview.
- On the Expense to Reimbursement template for Coupa Expense - NetSuite page, you can read through the list of integration flows the template provides. Click Install now.
You’re redirected to the Expense to Reimbursement template for Coupa Expense - NetSuite page.
Install the Expense to Reimbursement Coupa template
Step 1: Configure Coupa connection
Next to the Coupa connection, click Configure. For more information, see Set up a connection to Coupa.
If you have already set up a connection to Coupa, select Use existing connection and choose it from the Connection list. Otherwise, click Set up new connection and provide your Coupa account credentials.
Step 2: Configure the NetSuite connection
Next to the NetSuite connection, click Configure. For more information, see Set up a connection to NetSuite.
If you’ve already set up a connection to NetSuite, select Use existing connection and choose it from the Connection list. Otherwise, click Set up new connection and provide your NetSuite account credentials.
Step 3: Install the integrator.io bundle
Install the integrator.io bundle (20038)
The integration bundle manages the NetSuite custom fields specific to the template. Complete this installation before running the flows in your newly installed template.
- Sign in to your NetSuite account.
- From the Customization menu, select Suite bundler > Search and install bundles.
- Enter the bundle ID (20038) into the Keywords field, and click Search.
- Select this bundle, and click Install. The installation process could take a while.
- On the installation page, next to the integrator.io bundle step, click Install.
This step connects to NetSuite using the credentials you provided above and detects whether the common Celigo integrator bundle is already installed. If not, it will be installed in your NetSuite account for you. The bundle status will change to “Installed.”
Step 4: Copy resources now from template.zip
Next to the Copy resources now from template.zip step, click Install.
On successful installation, you’ll be navigated to the Flows page.
Get started with the template
Now that you’ve installed this template in your integrator.io account, understand how to configure and run your flows:
- To familiarize yourself with the integration tile, refer to Understand how to use your integration tile
- To know more about how to schedule or run a flow, refer to Schedule data flows
- To know how to use the flow-dashboard, refer to Understand your dashboards
- To understand template management, refer to Delete or restore an integration template