- Overview: Understanding the Salesforce – NetSuite SuiteBilling quickstart integration template
- Install the Salesforce – NetSuite SuiteBilling quickstart integration template
- Before you install
- Find and install the Salesforce – NetSuite template from the marketplace
- Set up the connections and integrate with Salesforce – NetSuite
- Step 1. Connect to NetSuite
- Step 2. Connect to Salesforce
- Step 3. Install NetSuite integrator bundle
- Step 4. Install Salesforce integrator adaptor package
- Step 5. Copy resources now from template zip
- Install Salesforce – NetSuite template package
- Get started with the quickstart template
- Configure and run flows in the Salesforce – NetSuite SuiteBilling quickstart integration template
This article explains how to install the Salesforce – NetSuite quickstart integration template.
To install the Salesforce - NetSuite template, sign up for an integrator.io account with administrative access.
Log in to your NetSuite account and complete the following tasks to prepare the account for installing the required NetSuite bundle:
- Go to Setup > Company > Enable features > Company.
- Under Data management, select the File cabinet.
- Under SuiteCloud, select Custom records, Client SuiteScript, Server SuiteScript, and Web services.
- Click Save.
To install the Salesforce – NetSuite template:
- Navigate to integrator.io > Marketplace.
- From the available templates, select either Salesforce or NetSuite.
- Find the Salesforce – NetSuite template and click Preview. The Install template page appears.
- Review the template’s contents and the ReadMe file, and click Install now to begin.
- Read the disclaimer and click Proceed if you consent to its terms. The Install integration page appears.
To install the integration, complete the steps shown in the below image.
Click Configure to set up the NetSuite connection.
If you have already set up a connection to NetSuite, select Use existing connection and choose it from the Connection list.
Otherwise, click Set up new connection and provide your NetSuite account credentials for basic authentication or token-type.
Click Configure to set up the Salesforce connection.
If you have already set up a connection to Salesforce, select Use existing connection and choose it from the Connection list.
Otherwise, click Set up new connection and provide your Salesforce account credentials.
Click Install to install the NetSuite integrator bundle
The setup page detects whether this integration bundle is already installed with the NetSuite connection that you provided. If not, it will be installed in your NetSuite account for you.
The bundle status will change to “Installed.”
Click Install to install the Salesforce integrator adaptor package.
The setup page detects whether this integration bundle is already installed with the Salesforce connection that you provided. If it cannot be confirmed, you are redirected to Salesforce where you can install the bundle as follows:
- Sign in to your Salesforce account. The Install Celigo integrator adaptor package page opens.
- Select the profile on which you want to install the package.
- Accept the acknowledgment.
- Click Install for admins only.
- Click Install.
- Click Done.
- Return to integrator.io and click Verify now.
The integrator adaptor package status changes to “Installed.”
Click Install to create all 19 flows in your application.
After installing the Salesforce – NetSuite template, you must install the CeligoAT_Salesforce_NetSuite(SFNSIO) package in Salesforce:
To install this package:
- Sign in to your Salesforce account and click this package.
- Select Install for admins only.
- Click Install.
- Click Done.
After installing the Salesforce – NetSuite template, you must install the NetSuite custom bundle (ID 318917) in NetSuite
- Sign in to your NetSuite account.
- From the Customization menu, select Suite Bundler > Search and install bundles.
- Enter the bundle ID 318917 into the Keywords field, and click Search.
- Select this bundle, and click Install.
Information: The installation process could take a while.
- After the Celigo Integrator bundle is successfully installed in your NetSuite account, switch back to the browser window with your integrator.io account.
- Click Verify now.
Now that you’ve installed the quickstart template in your integrator.io account, learn how to configure and run your flows:
- For more information on using integration tiles, see Understand how to use your integration tile.
- For more information on how to schedule or run a flow, see Schedule data flows.
- For more information on how to use the flow dashboard, see Understand your dashboards.
- For more information on template management, see Delete or restore a template.