- Overview: Understanding the Marketo – Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM integration template
- Install the Marketo – Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM quickstart integration template
- Configure and run flows in the Marketo – Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM quickstart integration template
The Marketo – Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM quickstart integration template allows you to integrate your Marketo marketing automation software with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM. This template provides a set of prebuilt flows which help you to automate the workflow by syncing the leads between Marketo and Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.
- Comprehensive out-of-the-box flows: Sync Marketo with Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM and view the leads data seamlessly between apps.
- Intuitive setup without coding: Experience faster time-to-value and higher efficiencies with our prebuilt, out-of-the-box integrations that require minimal IT support. Take control of your integrations with tools that let you configure and change mappings on the fly.
- Streamlined business operations: Scale up your operational efficiency by automating redundant and laborious manual tasks and processes.
- Customizable and expandable: You can customize and expand integration flows with Celigo iPaaS without requiring technical resources.
The Celigo quick start bundle contains workflows that you can easily configure and deploy without coding or IT support. The following built-in flows sync the specified source data to the corresponding destination.
|Flow name||What’s not supported|
|Marketo leads to Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM leads||–|
|Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM leads to Marketo leads||–|
Most integrator.io error messages clearly explain the error and suggest troubleshooting methods. If you are unsure of what the error means, contact Celigo support.
See the respective endpoint documentation for errors passed through from Marketo or your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM.