If you have Manage access to an integration, you can set up notifications for other users. Before you begin, consider the notification strategy that will work best for your organization.
Tip: You can also set up your own notification subscriptions here, as well as on the Notifications tab.
To set up subscriptions for a user:
- Navigate to the integration that contains the connections or flows for which you want to configure email notification.
- On the Users tab, examine the list of users and the icons that appear in the Notifications column. For each user, you will see one of the following clickable icons:
Icon Description View notifications: You do not have permissions to add or edit the notifications, or the user has not accepted an invitation to the account. Click the icon to view any existing notifications. Add notifications: The user does not have any configured notifications. Click the icon to add them.
Edit notifications: Notifications are configured for the user. Click the icon to view or edit them.
- Click the Add notifications or Edit notifications icon on the line for the appropriate user.
The Manage notifications page appears:
- Under Notify user on flow error, select All flows or specific flow(s). Then, click Done.
- Under Notify user when connection goes offline, select the connection(s) that should trigger notification emails. Then, click Done.
- Click Save.
Please sign in to leave a comment.